-->

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pity Post

Of all the Lost Girls sites, The Black Thumb is getting the least love from me and I honestly feel guilty about it.  I promise you that I am working on a post about orchids and herbs...maybe two posts, depending on how much I can learn tomorrow (which will soon be today on the East Coast).  To reassure you that I mean it, here are some pictures of my plants, when I first got them (about a month ago).  From top to bottom (with the herbs, left to right), they are a Thornless Blackberry (got it at Home Depot, no idea which variety of thornless blackberry it is), Mojito Mint (no, really), two Rosemary plants, a Basil and a White Phalaenopsis Orchid.  More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.