-->

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Plant Identification Day


A friend of mine just bought a house with a huge backyard just brimming with plants.  I recognized some of them, but (as you know) I'm not exactly a plant (or tree or shrub) person.  So, for today's post, I'm giving you guys the photos and hoping you can help us figure out what the name of the plant in each one is.  I'll be contributing (via comments), as well, but can use all the help I can get.  And, of course, I appreciate any corrections to the info I give.  The best way to look at these is to click on the first picture, then flip through the album.  I hope you enjoy looking at her garden as much as I did.


















1 comment:

  1. Aside from confirming that 3 of these pictures are the same thing (Azaleas), which I should have known, here is what I think we've got (incomplete list)
    1 Dark Eyes Fuschia Plant
    3 Azaleas
    4 Azaleas
    5 Leatherleaf Mahonia
    7 Diamond Tiara
    10 Boxwood
    11 Periwinkle
    12 Azaleas
    13 Harry Lauder Walking Stick

    ReplyDelete

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.