-->

Friday, May 4, 2012

Good Surprises and Bad

The only reason I got out of my pajamas today was to look for two dogs who had escaped from a neighbor's yard this morning(ish).  I saw them running around in the street and decided that I wouldn't feel right just leaving them out there in the rain, especially considering there's a major road right next to our little community and no one around here knows how to drive.  I never found them (I'm hoping they're safely home now), but I did discover a couple of new things in our side yard, as I was driving back to the house.

Good Surprises...
Not only did I not know that we had azaleas in our yard...


But I had no idea they grew in bunches like this.


Back in March, I noticed these shoots coming up...

You can barely see them, way down at the base of those sticks.  Sticks that were once a plant, that is.

And I'd been wondering what they were going to turn into.
There they are.

It doesn't seem like it was that long ago - how'd that get so big?!


And so lovely.





And Bad...


What the heck happened to my Jade Pothos?!

Notice shredded leaves on table and floor.

Oh...I see.
It's cool, just play with the plant you've destroyed in front of me, Frankie.

Well, that's what I get for taking too long to hang it up.  Will definitely remedy that situation today.

She looks so innocent, doesn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.